What to do in Sherman, CT! Join us right on the farm for an amazing feast brought to you by some of the nation's top chefs:
· Rich Parente, Clocktower Grill, Hudson Valley - host
· Dave Santos, Good Stock & Um Segredo Supper Club, NYC
· Mike Moore, Chef, Partner, The Blind Pig Supper Club/Aux Bar, Asheville, NC
· Steve Goff, Chef, Partner, The Blind Pig Supper Club/Aux Bar
· Ned Elliott, Foreign & Domestic, Austin, TX
Enjoy seasonal fare prepared right before you by a group of popular chef friends. This is truly a delish night you'll never forget.
5pm appetizers. drinks
Farm Dinner in Sherman, CT tickets are $150 each + gratuity
About Julia's Wings Foundation
The Julia’s Wings Foundation (JWF) is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization with the mission of honoring Julia Malsin by providing assistance to families of children with the life threatening hematological diseases; aplastic anemia, MDS and PNH, raising awareness of these diseases, and funding medical research.