Join us right on the farm for an amazing feast brought to you by some of the nation's top chefs:
· Rich Parente, Clocktower Grill, Hudson Valley - host
· Dave Santos, Good Stock & Um Segredo Supper Club, NYC
· Mike Moore, Chef, Partner, The Blind Pig Supper Club/Aux Bar, Asheville, NC
· Steve Goff, Chef, Partner, The Blind Pig Supper Club/Aux Bar
· Ned Elliott, Foreign & Domestic, Austin, TX
Enjoy seasonal fare prepared right before you by a group of popular chef friends. This is truly a delish night you'll never forget.
5pm appetizers. drinks
Tickets are $150 each + gratuity
About Julia's Wings Foundation
The Julia’s Wings Foundation (JWF) is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization with the mission of honoring Julia Malsin by providing assistance to families of children with the life threatening hematological diseases; aplastic anemia, MDS and PNH, raising awareness of these diseases, and funding medical research.
Offering tasting meal events, chef dinners and catering, the alchemy of culinary talent and savvy marketing is how The Alchemy Project came to be. A trio of longtime friends – restaurateurs Rich Parente and his wife, Cassie Parente, owners of the Clock Tower Grill, along with Laura Lee Holmbo, marketing consultant and owner of LL & Co – created The Alchemy Project as a way of getting people together for “transformative tasting experiences” that also give back to those in need.
Using Hudson Valley seasonal and local ingredients whenever possible, the Alchemy Project seeks to redefine the dining experience by bringing together chefs to create a tasting menu that transforms the diner’s senses. Our giving strategy is to build bonds through an extraordinary meal that raises funds and awareness for a worthy local cause.
With each dining experience, The Alchemy Project gives back.
After all, that’s what it's all about.
The Alchemy Project is a group of chef talent coming together to deliver a feast that transforms the senses. It is the primal act of bringing people to together and building bonds with an extraordinary meal. Participating chefs vary based on dining experience.
All “Alchemy” chef participants share the commonality of being experts in their craft. Although they have a blast delivering you exceptional dining experiences, these chefs are offering their own time for no compensation. We encourage you to patronize each chef in her or his eatery.
al·che·my: a power or process that changes or transforms something in a mysterious or impressive way
MAY 2 - TRANSFORMATIVE TASTES: AN INVENTIVE DINING, DRAMATIC HALL, PEEKSKILL, NY
Hudson Valley and New York City’s luminary chefs preparing an eight-course dinner on Wed, 5/2, at the historic Dramatic Hall, in downtown Peekskill. Using local and seasonal products, this ultimate dining event is for food connoisseurs and benefits the Hudson Valley Cerebral Palsy Association.
Participating chefs are:
· Rich Parente, Clock Tower Grill, Brewster (host)
· Michael Cutney, Twisted Oak, Tarrytown
· Emily Chapman, Undefeated Chopped Champion, Reap & Sow Supper Club
· Peter Milano, Dish Bistro & Wine Bar, Mahopac
· John Poiarkoff, Restaurant North, Armonk
· David Santos, Um Segredo Supper Club, NYC
· Adam Slamon, Sloop Brewing Company, soon to open in Poughkeepsie!
· Desiree Tuttle, Achilles Heel, Brooklyn
· Brandon Walker, Essie's, Poughkeepsie
Details for the event are as follows:
· May 2, VIP Cocktail Reception, 6-7pm; Dinner, 7-9pm
· The Dramatic Hall, 900 Main Street, Peekskill, NY
· Tickets are $150 and can be purchased via thealchemyproject.eventbrite.com
· Contact: TAP@llandcompany.com or 914.374.063
JUN 30 - TRANSFORMATIVE TASTES ON THE FARM: CLOCKTOWER FARM, SHERMAN, CT
Join us on the farm for a multiple-course meal right on the farm benefitting Michael's Hearts of Hope.
More details TBD.
Sign up to get event updates.